Thunderbird 350 comes with the same 346 cc engine which powers the Bullet 350 as well as the Classic 350.
Thunderbird incorporates modern features, like a projector headlamp, LED taillight, stylish two pod instrument cluster with analog speedometer and tachometer and a small LCD display for fuel gauge, odometer and trip meter. A large 20-litre fuel tank offers great range for covering long distances, raised handle bar, forward-set foot pegs and wide seat makes it a comfortable cruiser motorcycle for long hours in the saddle.
Features and Technical Specifications
Electric & Kick start
Displacement - 346 cc
Maximum Power 19.8 Bhp @ 5250 rpm
Maximum Torque 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm
Gearbox 5 Speed Constant Mesh
Seat Height 775 mm
Ground Clearance 140 mm
Kerb/Wet Weight 192 kg
Fuel Tank Capacity 20 liters [Reserve fuel capacity – 2.5liters]
Top Speed 110 kmph
Mileage – 40 kmpl [combined highway & city drive]
1. We accept only cash and through net banking. No Debit / Credit card facility available.
2. Advance Booking and security deposit amount is Rs. 10000/- Per Bike.
3. Immediate cash refund after journey if given in cash otherwise will transfer through net banking.
4. 1 helmet complimentary with all bikes. Panniers / carriers will also be provided if needed.
5. Bring your original Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted) and with one other original ID to deposit like Pan card, Adhar card, Passport and one latest passport size Photograph.
6. We can provide Extra helmet, Tool kit, one extra clutch and accelerator wire, spare front and back wheel tubes, manual hand pump (if required with extra charges / security deposit).
7. All bikes are fully customized and well serviced for Touring.